Friday, October 31, 2008

Tired . . .

Although our nighttime feedings are getting much better . . . interrupted sleep still leaves parents tired. I just had to share these pictures from a few nights ago . . .

Trevor had just finished feeding Olivia and his long day was catching up with him as you can see in his sweet face . . .

Olivia was pleasantly full and beginning to feel the effects of a nice food coma . . .

I was messing around on the computer and Trevor said he was going to go lay the baby down and would be back. I wasn't really paying attention to time until I realized he hadn't returned and I hadn't heard a peep from either of them for about 30 minutes. . .

I went in our bed room to check on them and found this . . .

I grabbed the camera, snapped a few shots, then woke Trev up and put the baby in bed. Needless to say . . . some catch up sleep is needed. :)

No comments: